August 25, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong's Brother

Does anybody know the name of Kim Hyun Joong's brother? Is it really Kim Young Joong? I've always been curious what he looks like, especially now that they're both grown ups. I think he's a year older than Leader, right? I heard he studied in America before. But I wonder where he is now. I tried searching the Internet, and I can't seem to find any information about him. Just these photos I found... he does look like his brother Kim Hyun Joong, right? I guess he's a pretty private person. If anyone has more information about Leader's brother, please do share!




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgxvzWlr_CU0RojVPevlOxvne1LvvnkKl3kj1pqLAHl6AWqRxy0suwLEXsDSYzdx1PXtpjlLRlLTU4Egf-p2UJNVOaIMM9CBxItv0MWnWOHT7JtJmo988AFzfKN5zwEK93c44lv9koqp_4/s1600/kim+hyun+joong%27s+brother.jpg

8 comments:

Moleqre said...

yes..his name is Kim Young Joong
study at America and currently doing army
if I'm not mistaken..

phtriples said...

thanks for the info anisah!

Anonymous said...

wow! he really looks like leader! LOL~

Asal said...

Hi. Hyun Joong's brother is named Kim KI Bum, who is a member of the group U-KISS. They have composed some songs together!

phtriples said...

Hi Asal, I'm sorry but I have to correct you on that one... Kim Ki Bum is the brother of Kim HYUNG JUN, not Kim Hyun Joong. Take note of the spelling, please. Hyun Joong is leader of SS501, and Hyung Jun is the youngest. Ki Bum from UKISS is Hyung Jun's brother. They have the stage name of H&B when composing songs. Leader Kim Hyun Joong has no younger brother, just an older one. :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!!! OHH THANKS FOR THE TIP THOUGH.

Anonymous said...

yeah they rlooks same at certain angle.. eps, pic number one and two..maybe they are sibling,who guess?

Anonymous said...

look like seungho MBLAQ

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here