We all have our favorites in SS501 right? Although we love them as a group, let's admit, there's always that one person who captures our heart more than the other members. Maybe because we think he's the most handsome, or most talented of the group. Or maybe because we just find him the most attractive and has the best personality overall.

Triple S fans are also fond of having couple favorites, are we not? Who do you think is the most popular pair? Take the poll, vote for your favorite couple and leave comments as to why you like that pair. It would be interesting to know which couple has the most following. Me, I once voted for Hyun-Kyu (Leader and Kyu). Why? Coz I think they're so adorable together. They lived together before, when they were still trainees and Kyu and Leader always shared the same room. But that was then. Now, I seem to love Tom&Jerry more. I love their love-hate relationship. Kekeke. How about you? Who gets your vote? Don't forget to state the reason why you picked that pair in the comments section!


Kim Hyung Jun & Kim Hyun Joong
Leader and Baby... the eldest and the youngest.


Heo Young Saeng & Kim Hyun Joong
The two eldest brothers... the hyungs of the group.


Park Jung Min & Kim Hyun Joong
The Horse and the Dog... the masters of mischief.


Kim Kyu Jong & Kim Hyun Joong
The sweetest pair... the lookalikes.


Kim Kyu Jong & Park Jung Min
The two DJ's of Young Street...


Heo Young Saeng & Kim Kyu Jong
The two most quiet and shy...


Kim Hyung Jun & Kim Kyu Jong
One word... cute.


Heo Young Saeng & Park Jung Min
The sexiest pair...


Kim Hyung Jun & Heo Young Saeng
The roommates... closest two of the group.


Kim Hyung Jun & Park Jung Min
Tom And Jerry... the wackiest of the group.

*Picture credits: as labeled in pictures; various forums + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay q guapos y sexys estan toditos sssssssss
para chuparse los dedos

Janice said...

Of course it's Tom and Jerry!! ><

I never knew Otter and Horse are the sexiest couple...<3

Anonymous said...

Otter and Horse are the sexiest couple.Horse is a feminine style and Otter is a manly style but both of them are definitely sexy.
My favourite is Hyun-Saeng(Leader and Saengie)They are great

Anonymous said...

I love otter and baby couple. They're the most attractive & popular boys in SS501. Baby is very handsome & prince Saengie is so cute and sexy. Baby Jun has a manly voice, And Saengie, a soft voice. I think.... they're well-matched in everything. So, Saeng-Jun is my favorite couple! Also love this couple's songs, too. :)

Unknown said...

I'll choose yhun-Kyu.Why?because they brotherly love each other.Both of them are so sweet.
I love the way they laugh,haha it really makes me crazy...
Yhun-kyu are one of the best couple in ss501.
Over all I love all ss501 :)

Unknown said...

I'll choose yhun-Kyu.Why?because they brotherly love each other.Both of them are so sweet.
I love the way they laugh,haha it really makes me crazy...
Yhun-kyu are one of the best couple in ss501.
Over all I love all ss501 :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here