September 11, 2009

Hyun Joong's Wacky Headdresses

Just finished compiling Hyun Joong pics wearing different wacky headdresses. Oh well... I guess I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms, not being able to see Hyun Joongie lately. So instead, I've just been looking at previous photos of him. I miss him, so please bear with me. LOL.

[kim+hyun+joong+wacky+head+covers.JPG]








*pic credits: as tagged*

He looks so cute in these pictures! It's good to have flashbacks once in a while, right? Aww... I know you guys miss Leader too. Hope he gets well soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i know now what to give him for Christmas. LOL!

Moleqre said...

can i know the last pic was taken from what show?

phtriples said...

@cris-alisasis: haha! that should cheer Leader up! :)

@a N i S a H: i actually don't know which MBC show that was... if anyone recognizes the last pic, give us a shout! :)

ANDRINA LEE said...

Just wanna ask where did you get that very very first picture the one in him with the uni grad outfit...

i think he look damn damn damn hot in it...

can you give me the link ??

phtriples said...

hi andrina! to tell you the truth, i don't remember where I got that first pic... i've had that for a long time, i forgot the link where i got it. sorry! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's one wherein he's wearing a head band with bear ears!:-D

http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/archived/Korean_Male/SS501_Kim_Hyun_Joong/Hyun_Joong_337.JPG

phtriples said...

hahaha! cute pic! thanks jafed23! i'll include it in my post... :)

Anonymous said...

hyun joong has a weird way of holding a chop sticks .. ahhaha .. he is soo adorkable :D ..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here