The 2nd episode of Hyung Jun's new show Find It, Green Gold aired today in SBS at 6:25pm. As usual, I wasn't able to watch it. So now I'm just waiting for the subbed videos to be out on YouTube. I prefer to wait for the subs, because I'm not fond of watching shows in which I don't understand a word they're saying. It's so frustrating! LOL. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the 2nd episode of the show. Click on images to ENLARGE.






Credit: prettyboy

Here are a few gifs from SS601.com... Baby is cute!!!




I'm waiting for the subbed videos, but so far, none has appeared yet. So for now, I'll just paste links here from the 1st episode (courtesy of randomRinnie @ YouTube), in case some of you want to watch even without the subs. Hopefully, the subbed videos will be out soon.

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun on Green Gold Ep. 1 (Part 1)
SS501 Kim Hyung Jun on Green Gold Ep. 1 (Part 2)
SS501 Kim Hyung Jun on Green Gold Ep. 1 (Part 3)
SS501 Kim Hyung Jun on Green Gold Ep. 1 (Part 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here