September 23, 2009

Young Saeng: U R The Man!

One other thing I love about the song U R Man, is that the 3 boys (Kyu Jong, Hyung Jun and Young Saeng) are really looking exceptionally good when they perform. Don't you just love it when Young Saeng does this...





Or this...


I know you do! Look at how he projects himself... the seductive stare, the teasing smile, the hand movements... it's so sexy!!! And hot!!! I can't stop staring at him...

Here are more pictures of our Prince Heo Young Saeng doing what he does best...

CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Credits: ss601.com + as tagged in pics + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com


PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK GIFS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I just want to thank you so much for posting this.
I really really love Young Saeng, I think he is so cute and sexy at the same time. Hahaha
I totally agree with you that he's sexy and HOT!
Don't get me wrong, I love all the boys of SS501 but we all have our favorites right?
Anyway, I just want to express my heartfelt gratitude and to shout out that I love Young Saeng!
Thanks again.

marge0256 said...

Youngsaeng has this look, he's just sexy. :)

phtriples said...

@abeng: thanks for shouting out to the whole world how much you love our Young Saeng! Hehe. Yes, we're all entitled to have our favorites. He's actually my 3rd favorite... :)

@marge: you got that right, sexy and hot! :)

marge0256 said...

I know right? But he feels its not like that. Our boys are jusy themselves. And they don't know, that it is the reason why we love them so much! :)

CaRjAM said...

I think am in Love........
wait i already know I AM IN LOVE

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here