SS501 performed in the 30th Workers Cultural Arts Awards Ceremony. Pheeewww!!! This is a busy day for our boys!!! News and appearances just keep piling up! Not that I'm complaining, I guess it's just a little overwhelming. LOL. But I'm having FUN!!! And so many pics and fancams to feast our eyes on! Although it would have been better to watch these guys perform in person, at least we have all these wonderful pictures and video clips, right? Thanks to the people who took these and shared with us!

[HQ VID] ONLY ONE DAY Performance
Video Uploader: irenelin005@YouTube

[FANCAM] ONLY ONE DAY
Performance
Video Uploader: marvie0701@YouTube


===ONLY ONE DAY===

SS501 Pictures
Click to download all 67 pictures!

SEE ALL 67 PICTURES HERE




HYUN JOONG


YOUNG SAENG


KYU JONG


HYUNG JUN


JUNG MIN

Credits: as tagged in pics

1 comments:

Gabby said...

I love their Just One Day performance, it moves me ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here