SS501 is off to QingDao!!! I swear, when I saw these pictures of them in Incheon Airport, I almost screamed! LOL. After all these days of waiting for news of the boys' activities, finally! They've resurfaced! Haha! They're off to QingDao for the Korea China Friendship Concert. According to reports, they will be singing "Because I'm Stupid" and also some of their newly released singles. I'm not yet sure what... but we'll be finding out tonight!!! Oooh, can't wait! I'm so excited to see the boys perform again as a complete group! Look at these photos of them leaving Seoul... they're looking ever so handsome!!! Young Saeng and Kyu Jong look HOT!!! Jung Min is all smiles... Baby should gain more weight soon...

[95231deed9207e3afcfa3c2b.jpg]
[ce105affba1e5f1d5d60082b.jpg]
[bd3a37b0e228aa780823022b.jpg]
[53350449200910061035422313059258697_016.jpg]



And best of all, Leader is with them!!! Looking handsome as usual...

Credits: as tagged in pics + Baidu Tieba

Here's a fancam focusing on Young Saeng and Leader uploaded by shirbogurl21 on YouTube... fast upload, thanks!!!


And here's another upload by shirbogurl21 this time focusing on Jung Min... I can't help but notice that Leader keeps on stretching his neck... Awww... I think he's still weak...


And finally, a fancam focusing on Leader! Thanks to newyorkcitygirl1100 for uploading!


To view more photos, click here. I'll be updating this album if more pictures surface.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! So nice to keep updated about SS501... super thanks : )

I think manager should give some of his weight to HJB he he he...

Anonymous said...

nice...they are back together..
but leader doesn't seems so happy here..i would like to see the charming leader like usual...

yeah.. baby should gain some weight..

phtriples said...

@Anonymous 1: ROFL. Although let's not make jokes like that to manager oppa... i know there are fans that don't like him, but at least we should respect him for the boys. aja! hehehe.

@Anonymous 2: i admit, Leader does look a little pale and weak... but he's still gorgeous!!! I'm also hoping we could see his healthy self soon...

P.S. guys, please try to avoid leaving anonymous comments, i want to be able to address your names or nicknames when I reply. it's weird replying to ANONYMOUS. if you know what i mean... :)

charmedbyhyunjoong said...

Yey!!! Hyun Joong is back...can't wait to see the vid of their performance in China later, hope someone will upload it really fast. Now my days will be complete again...he..he..

phtriples said...

I'm sure, shirbogurl21 will upload it real fast! she's heavensent to us international Triple S fans that can't follow the boys in person... i'm excited to see them perform tonight! :)

ann said...

Thanks for your updating, phtriples. Thanks to all who share pics/vids.
I read somewhere Leader lost his cel. (not sure if the inf. is right) Maybe that's why...
Leader's back, I'm soo happy. Can't wait to see more clearer pic's/vids of Leader.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here