I visited YesAsia today, and saw the REBIRTH banner on the main page! Awesome! I bet they're still getting lots and lots of orders for the album. I ordered the Rebirth Limited edition, Korean Version. But I sooooo want the Taiwan version A too! It has a freakin' DVD included! It has SS501's MV of Love Like This plus bonus footages! I'm so envious! I think I'm going to buy the Taiwan version too. LOL. Which ones are you getting?

[rebirth+yesasia.JPG]

Rebirth (Taiwan Limited Edition) (Version A) (CD+DVD) (Preorder Version)
Taiwan Limited Preorder Edition A comes with SS501 file folder A and a DVD containing SS501's new music video, making of footage, and album teaser.

Rebirth (Taiwan Limited Edition) (Version B)
Taiwan Limited Edition B comes with SS501 file folder B.

SS501 Mini Album - Rebirth (Special Edition) (Limited Edition)

The Limited Edition comes with a 100-page photo diary and 2 posters.

SS501 Mini Album - Rebirth (Normal Edition)
This edition comes with a poster (50 cm x 12.5 cm) and a booklet

Credits: YesAsia

2 comments:

Cris Alisasis said...

i got rebirth special limited edition. mine was shipped by yesasia last oct 23, so i am now anxiously waiting for it hahaha! XD

i also ordered the taiwan version through TSPH courtesy of warner music philippines. warner PH will be importing limited copies of rebirth korean & taiwan version. ^.^

phtriples said...

i'm anxiously waiting for my copy too! should be here on nov 5. my birthday! hehehe. it's a great bday gift to myself. :) i want the taiwan version too coz it has a DVD! i wish i could get one too. huhuhu.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here