If you're a regular visitor of this blog, that means you love SS501 right? Well, if you love SS501, I'm sure you won't mind hearing their voices on your phone, will you? I hope you don't coz I'm sharing in here SS501 Ringtones and SS501 Wake Up Calls! If you're always late for work or in school, then maybe hearing Leader's manly voice or your favorite SS501 member's voice would perk you up and effectively jolt your system causing you to wake up. LOL.

Ringtones:
Click on your favorite member to download his voice ringtone.

Icons courtesy of lovewls.

Alarms/Wake Up Calls:
Click on your favorite member to download his wake up call.
Icons courtesy of lovewls.

Note: Pls credit triplesphilippines.blogspot.com if taking out. And upload files and images into your own hosting!
AND PLEASE INCLUDE ALL CREDITS!

15 comments:

Johana (joh) said...

Hi Phtriples, you're very much welcome and thanks for posting this. It's really good to hear them all the time, right. We both have the same choices-Leader and Youngsaeng.
Oh gotta sleep now, its getting late here in Calgary. Leader will wake me up 2morow.

phtriples said...

haha, you'll wake up in a good mood upon hearing leader's voice. can't help but smile with that guy. :)

Unknown said...

THANK YOU for this ;D still don't know which ring tone and wake up call to use. They are all adorable! thanks again!!! ;D

LyN said...

hey there! thanks for posting this..actually im using baby's ringtone already..my favorite is YS but i use baby's coz i love what he said.. "Jagiya! get the phone..its looking for my honey..do u want me to answer it for u?" OMO!..hehe..i just cut that part..its good coz there's a ringer at the start and end..and whenever someone asks me who's that..i just say..oh he's my bf..hahahaha!! still love YS voice though! "honey let's wake up..uuuhhh uuhhh uuuhhhh" *melts*

aisyah said...

so CUTE!!!
definitely using KyuJong's!!!
hehehehe

xevex said...

haha!! i nearly fall off my chair due to shock.. anyway it's cute and interesting, help to relieve my exam stress for awhile. thanks for sharing ^^

phtriples said...

hahaha, yeah they're really cute. i love hearing their voices. :)

Cris Alisasis said...

"if it's a man then turn it off.." wahahaha!!! that is so leader hyun joongie!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

can somebody please translate kim hyun joong's ringtone and wake up call in english? thanks!

lSakural said...

OMGGGGGG!!!! Thank u for share it!!!! <3

Nina Aziz said...

thankyu for sharing!!!! i'm going to pick the best to brighten my day...

Queeny1971 said...

Can somone tell me what is the message from Hyun Joong for both files??? Sorry I really love him, but I don't understand corean!!
thanks from Argentina

MaJo said...

does anybody know where i can find the translationes for what they're saying?

Anonymous said...

Please translate...

Anonymous said...

hyungjun's ringtone link is invalid U^U

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here