SBS Star King
variety show create many laughing moments.

Kim Hyun Joong and Kang Ho Dang kissing scene in SBS 'Star King' was actually by both of their statue.

Kim Hyun Joong's statue has the exact face features and similar size to his real person, to the amazed of the production team.

Most amazing and unbelievable was these statues was create using a normal office machine.

When the other invited artist of 'Star King' saw Kang Ho Dong statue, they pinched the face and hit the face, seemingly trying to put their anger on Kang Ho Dong statue, making Kang Ho Dang very embarrassed.

Credits: TVDaily.co.kr + (Chinese translation) xinhm@hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

--------------------------------------------------
This show is hilarious. The statue does look like Leader, eh? I really want to watch the whole Star King episode with SS501, but I haven't seen the complete SS501 cuts with English subs. I guess we'll just have to wait... I hope Leader gains back a little bit more of his weight, his face looks kinda skinny. I think I miss his look from WGM days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here