Wow! Just look at these delectable gifts given by Korean Triple S to our boys! The food look scrumptious! Triple S fans are really generous when it comes to giving LOVE to SS501! This just proves how much we love all 5 of them, as well as the DSP staff and stylist noonas, and yes, even manager oppa! I bet the boys are overwhelmed and happy with all these gifts from Triple S. I'm sure Baby and Kyu (who love to eat) are smiling from ear to ear with this turnout of gifts. Awww... Triple S fans are so sweet! I wish I could send in gifts too... if only I lived in Korea that would have been easier to accomplish. Oh well... at least Triple S in Korea are taking care of our boys. Thanks guys! Triple S fighting!







Credits: He Story + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com
REPOST ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS

3 comments:

Mikai said...

Wow so thoughtful ^_^

Cris Alisasis said...

WOW! That's A LOT! And they're personalized! Very good job Triple S Korea! <3 <3 <3

Cris Alisasis said...

I love the graveyard gummy gang!!! waaah! i want i want i want!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here