In one of my tweets last night, I was wondering whether Kyu will leave a message for us on his birthday. Well, what do you know? Our center didn't disappoint. He left a message at 4:45 am in DSP website, thanking everyone for their birthday greetings. ThanKYU for taking the time dear sweet center! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Thanks to xiaochu for translating! PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!


[Kyu Jong] ‘Thank you, It’s early morning..^^ hee’ 2010-02-25 4:45:58 AM

I sincerely thank all the people who wished me happy 24th birthday hee
I received so many congratulatory.. but I am sorry that I am not able to repay to each of you.
Today too, we finished practicing for the concert as usual hehe..^^
Had a delicious meal with my father, mother and sister Eunah.. and watched TV. Hee
Recently.. I am totally excited about Vancouver.. hee
Saw the tears of emotions and.. gratitude~~
I find them so wonderful and beautiful..
It is not about getting the medal.. Everyone of them are so wonderful
Every moment are touching... hehe
Isn’t it? >!!!! Wow!
And so I realized!! We, 501 and I must work hard
To be able to present wonderful touching moments..!!
Never ending challenges and never ending passion... hehe I learnt something once again..^^
Thank you..
I am always sorry.. yes..
Being 1 year older, I will be more matured and more sensible in my mentality.
Thank you very much ^^
Thanks...
Aja Aja Fighting!! Be careful of catching a flu!! I.. am sick due to flu *cough cough*
Hehe See you at the concert~~ We, 501 has been preparing for it, to make it a real big hit hee
Mansae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ANYWHERE!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Original Message in Hangul:

[규종] 고마워요 이른아침이네요..^^ㅎ 2010-02-25 오전 4:45:58


24번째 생일 축하해주신 분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다 ㅎ

난 이렇게 많은 축하를 받는데.. 많은분들께 보답해드리지 못하는거 같아 죄송할 따름입니다.

오늘두 어김없이 콘서트 연습을 마치고 ㅎㅎ..^^ 아버지 어머니 내동생은아와함께

맛있는 밥을 먹구.. 티브이를 보았습니다.ㅎ

요즘..벤쿠버에 푹 빠져있거든요..ㅎ

감동과 .. 고마움에 눈물 쏙 빼구 있어요 ~~

어쩜 그리들 멋지고 예쁘신지..

메달을 따건 아니건..다들 너무 멋지고

매순간 감동이예요...ㅎㅎ

그쵸 ? >!!!!와우!

그래서 느꼈습니다!! 우리 오공일 그리고 저도 열심히해서

멋진 감동 선사해드려야겠다구..!!

끝없는 도전과 끝없는 열정...ㅎㅎ 다시한번 배웠어요..^^

고맙구..

늘 미안하구.. 그러네요..

한살 먹은 만큼 더 성숙하고 더 생각깊은 현명한 저 되겠습니다.

너무나 감사드립니다 ^^

고마워요...

아자아자 화이팅!! 감기 완전 조심하기!! 저 ㅜ 감기로 많이 아팠어요 흑흑

ㅎㅎ 공연날봐요~~ 완전 대박으루 우리 오공돌이들 준비하고있거든요

6 comments:

Nelza said...

How humble.

mokona said...

omo! i was wondering how he was celebrating his birthday while tweeting last night. :P thanks kate for posting here! GYA!! >_< kyu is still sweet as ever!!

LOVE said...

so sweet!!he's always the nicest out of all five..to leave a msg for us..but..didn't SS501 hyungs and dongsaengs celebrate his b'dae wif him?love u kyu jong!!

Anonymous said...

oh kyu jongie is such a sweet guy, he spent his birthday together with his family.. weee i'm loving you more more and more forever.. get well soon oppa :0 happy birthday again :) thanks' for keeping in touch with the triple S.. Saranghae!

tonz.cah_04 said...

I just celebrate his bday by listening to his solo "HIKARI". God bless you always Kyu Jong =^..^=

Anonymous said...

wow.....is it true????

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here