I was busy chatting with my Triple S sisters tonight, when all of a sudden someone screams (in chat terms) because SS501 has been mentioned in the Sharon Cuneta Show! It was pandemonium in the chatroom. I mean, this is the first time SS501 has been mentioned in a TV show (aside from MYX before)! Sharon even mentioned it S-S instead of Double S. LOL. But anyway, I really hope they take this request to heart.

If you guys want to request to Sharon, all you have to do is text: REACT SHARON NAME MESSAGE and send to 2366. Let's show them that there are many fans here waiting for SS501! I mean, who knows, Sharon might hear our requests. By the way, whoever texted this in, YOLLY, thank you for this.



Translation:
Sharon, you're show is great! I hope there's an episode featuring only Kpop and Asian stuffs. Invite SS501 next time! Bring an Asian star!

Here's the last part of the show, where Sharon read some text requests:

Video Uploader: sampiquen@YouTube

By the way, let me just say, today I got my 200th follower here in BLOGSPOT! Thank you so much guys for all your support! You guys make this blog alive! Love ya all! KOMAWO!!!

4 comments:

tonz.cah_04 said...

That's last night? Wa I watched Rated K last night'cause they featured KOREA! Triple S Philippines are waiting for SS501!

Nelza said...

"By the way, let me just say, today I got my 200th follower here in BLOGSPOT! Thank you so much guys for all your support! You guys make this blog alive! Love ya all! KOMAWO!!! "

As i always said, you've done great works ,eonni..
just can't waiting for your next page...

Keep writing for all Triple S...^^

KHJBaby:D said...

ya, i watched that episode !

that ROCKS!!

i ♥ it !!


haha

saenGie501 said...

i ♥ it !

hahha ..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here