Leader's AnyPass Point Samsung Card samples are out. Ahh, I wish I were in Korea so I could have one. Honestly, if I had this visa card, I'd be using it often. Every time I pay at the counter, I'm pretty sure it would catch the cashier's attention. Kekeke. How could it not, look at him, he's HOT! Especially the 1st one! Phew! Hyun Joong is sooo alluring!






http://blog.naver.com/lluna2424/80105667749

And just to entice us even more, I've added some clear, bigger, HQ versions of the above. Click on images to enlarge.







Credit: SS601

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the first sample card is really good...Leader so cute and shall we say seductive in this one..LOL...ha.ha..ha..yeah wish I was also in Korea..aaaiiisssshhh

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here