If SS501 and UKISS meet? Will become brothers. This is because within the two groups, there are two persons (each from a group) who are blood-related brothers. These two people are very alike regardless of the way they laugh, their voices or even their sleeping positions. The outstanding idols, Brothers Kim Hyung Jun and Kim Ki Bum who are becoming more and more alike, are going to reveal their special story for the first time.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhR_rVdlLHsA7Qt4krWDnHz3PWXn8G1IhYNXjFoNmbPL3RI4T4pUYk1HjgE8VCTb8IKeWOBmH3w5Bqz-KEQZ7UiWA5Q-uTlH53XVw-AFmFI0qc5O9HWngKuQHwhz927c2MsWoWUu7Y352Q/s1600/a.JPG

Highlights of the Brothers

Do you quarrel often when you were still kids?

(Hyung Jun) There wasn't once when we have a big fight. Of course, there were times when we had disagreements on things. Oh yes, when Ki Bum changed my car plate number, we did have a quarrel. (Laughs)

(Ki Bum) If we started a cold war, we would just go back to face the computers (there are 4 computers at home). And a chat window would pop up with words like "Sorry" and the reply would be "I understand" and we wouldn't be angry with each other anymore.

Were there any interesting episodes during your childhood years?

(Ki Bum) During my elementary years, I saved up my allowances for emergency uses, but I found out one day that the money was gone. Initially, I didn't know why but later found out that my brother took them to play computer games. But now things have turned around. Brother often gave me money. Brother is the major pillar (breadwinner) of our household.

Now that both of you are staying together, who does the cooking?

(Ki Bum) Because both our schedules are different, we practically have no time to eat together. If we were to eat together, I have to take care of my brother. When he cooks ramyun, he would put 3L of water, really cannot trust him ah

(Hyung Jun) I'm always carrying a grateful attitude whenever I eat what Ki Bum has prepared for me, especially his fried egg, it's superb.

Seems like the younger brother takes good care of the elder brother?

(Hyung Jun) I'm a chatterbox type (note: meaning he talks alot) and I live life relaxedly (note: can also mean lazily / in a slack manner). So Ki Bum always listen to me quietly. At home, sometimes one would be confused as to who is actually the elder brother.

How do you spend your time together?

(Hyung Jun) We play computer games together frequently and would also compose music together and gave constructive feedback to one another. Although we can play and joke crazily but when it's time to work, we do it seriously.

Can you point out the strengths and weakness of each other without holding back?

(Hyung Jun) He's different from me. He has a good sense of thrift. As for his weakness- he doesn't behave like a younger brother.

(Ki Bum) Firstly, his strength is that he was born earlier than me. No matter how you look at it, it is still 3 years. As for his weakness, he is too slack. When he is at hme, he lives as though he is without a soul. Oh yes, he has another strength. He is very handsome.

What do you think is the advantage of being the elder brother/ younger brother?

(Hyung Jun) From how I see it, I think being a younger brother is better than an elder one. Because he is always by my side giving me support, it makes me feel stable.

(Ki Bum) When we were young, because our parents dotes on Brother more, so I was very jealous. Now that I'm living together with Brother, we can understand each other more. The advantage is if we get into trouble together, Brother would be the first to be punished.

Life as an Idol

No objections when the younger brother wanted to become a singer?

(Hyung Jun) Firstly, I was very worried. I went through the experience of being a trainee for 5 years, and endured many hardships during that phrase. But Ki Bum was very sure of what he wanted, and he worked very hard towards it. Now each of us are doing quite well.

Did it help alot to have an elder brother as a senior singer?

(Ki Bum) When I first wanted to become a singer, he did help with providing chances here and there for auditions.Now I'm already part of a entertainment company, debuted as a member of U-KISS. If not because of Brother, I may not be able to be who I am now.

Being the Idol group Brothers, how did it feel to take part in a show together?

(Hyung Jun) Felt very proud. No matter what, it felt very good. (Laughs) Being able to share something in common spatially and temporally is a form of strength to me. Feels very satisfied to watch Ki Bum singing and performing on stage.

Not having plans to release an album together?

(Ki Bum) If there's an opportunity, will definitely want to release a Project album and then perform together on stage. So now we are composing songs for duets.

(Hyung Jun) I think if both our music becomes more matured musically, the opportunity will come.

"Because of different schedules, we only met at the broadcasting venue before the performance. Only after we met, did we realise that I wore the same jacket as Ki Bum. Family, brothers probably share a telepathy without the need for words --- Hyung Jun"



Similar Looks But With Different Dreams

What did you want to be when you were young?

(Hyung Jun) Because I already like music since young, so naturally wanted to become a singer

(Ki Bum) Because my studies were slightly better than Brother in middle school, so I wanted to become a prosecutor. But what I really wanted was to make music just like what Brother did. Although it was a little late, but thanks to Brother, was able to realise the dream.

What are the brothers' respective dreams?

(Hyung Jun) It would be really good if SS501 is able to get the year-end Gayo Daesang Award. I also wish to become a member of the Parliament, creating the type of happy society that people wish to have

(Ki Bum) If U-KISS can receive more love from the general public. Wanted to do many things with Brother. Going on shows together, and taking pictorials just like what we are doing now, and to travel together (Laughs).

To Hyung Jun, Ki Bum is? To Ki Bum, Hyung Jun is?

(Hyung Jun) Another me. If there is no me, Ki Bum wouldn't exist. If there is no Ki Bum, Hyung Jun wouldn't exist. We are together forever~

(Ki Bum) A treasure that makes me feel secured. In reality and mentally, he is a big tree that supports and protects me and my family.

Magazine scan credit: Lina @ Prettyboy
Translation credit: hyunlang @ Kim Hyung Jun Baidu Bar (chi trans) + crazynoona @ 501wangja.multiply.com/journal (eng trans)

REPOST ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS

----------------------------------------
Love this article! Thanks to the translators who translated it for us. This just makes me love the brothers even more! Looking forward to the day when SS501 and UKISS will have a show together. ^_^

15 comments:

dieb aziz said...

Hahaha, very funny..

The thing i salute them..
they are very close each other. I'm so touch!

Nina Aziz said...

sweet much!!!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I love the brothers so much, they remind me of the relationship I have with my sister. We're a year apart and have been best friends our whole lives. Like the brothers, I'm the older one but people often think my sister is older, kekeke! x3

Baby is my favorite SS member and I love that he is so close with his brother. Their relationship is so heartwarming! <3

Thank you for sharing this article! ^^

Anonymous said...

oh gosh they love each other so so so so much!! these two guys are like the best example of brothers there is ^__^ i really do hope u-kiss & SS501 will someday perform together..& i'm looking forward to the HnB album ^___^

cik mun said...

aww....thank you for posting this for me. i am so totally drown in their brotherhood...*hug*

Miss SG said...

Yes! I love this post too!! =)

LOVE said...

AWWWWW~they brotherly love for each other is so...WONDERFUL!i envy them.because me and my brother will always fight.i really love thses two brothers.always arnd for each other and giving each other support.:D:D

grayceheart said...

lol for "Snow white" hehe...

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have brothers like them,,, very sweet and loving!:D

Unknown said...

before i read this interview i like them na but after reading this i like them MORE!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!!!!! My sister and I are 3 years apart in age as well, and like Kibum opa I look very much like my sister. We are nowhere near as close as Hyung Jun opa and Kibum opa though.It's very sweet to see they are so close. SS & U-kissu fighting!!!

park shin hye (hannah jirah abao) said...

anyeong! i really admire these two persons they make me smile especially kibum!since i was in grade 7! i really admire u-kiss and ss501 because of kibum and hyun joong

Anonymous said...

very responsible each of them .! ! :)

mera abellar said...

..they've truly love each other..":)

Anonymous said...

aww... this article is so amazing! i salute the brothers for their love for each other. i have a sister, she's 5 years older than me and we look like a twin but people always think that i'm the older one because my sister is soooo short! (laughs)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here