I'm feeling a bit sentimental right now, so let me share some photos that I've collected in the past. I actually forgot where I got these pics, I guess from various sites and blogs that I've come across in the past year or so of looking for SS501 photos. Kekeke. Anyway, let me just share them with you. These are pictures of Hyun Joong with his friends back in the old days. Some were from his school days, including his band members, and various people he's been with since.









Credits: as tagged on pics + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your collection of photos -Hyun Joong is really outstandingly handsome way way back then . I specially like his picture on the 3rd frame -he even looks like a European prince-so elegant looking specially in white tops .

sha filan said...

i miss him!!!
even more! huhu...
hope can watch him in the dream concert today..huhuh
thanks Kate...
u've made my date by posting these photos...
never across it b4!! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here