Here's another blog post from Jung Min's Royal Avenue! Now, apart from the online shop, you can now visit the cafe & show room in Seoul! Now we know the address, shop telephone number, and store opening hours. I'm sure it will be filled with fans everyday, hoping to see CEO Park himself! Kekeke. Aaah, I wanna go there!

Credit: http://lapincarrot.co.kr + (English Translation) SS501fighting

And I'm shoving in here some pics of him from InStyle Magazine. I really love Mal's hair like that! Congrats CEO Park! Hope that if ever I go to Seoul, I can go to Royal Avenue. Kekeke.




Credits: InStyle Magazine + SS601

1 comments:

Sanny said...

i want 2 go there someday >< n meet my dearest CEO park jung minnie :) kekeke~

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here