Video by: phtriples@YouTube

Loving SS501 is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I've only known SS501 for a year... but to those who have been with them every step of the way from Day 1, I know you guys have 5 years worth of stories to tell... and I will never know all of them fully. But in the short time that I've known SS501, I've watched their various shows and appearances and I've seen their awesome talents, their wonderful personalities, their beautiful friendship, their uniqueness. I've laughed with them and cried with them... I've defended them from detractors using my own little voice... I care for them in a way that I would never even thought possible. Other people might call me crazy, but I don't care. I love SS501 dearly and I'm thankful for them for all the fun, inspiration, and love they've brought into my life. And now, June 8, on their 5th year anniversary, I celebrate with all Triple S around the world.

These 5 men, Kim Hyun Joong, Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Jun... they have provided us with excitement and inspiration. They've united people from all walks of life, regardless of age, gender, race or lifestyle. And because of that, SS501 occupies a special nook in my heart that no one can ever replace. To the 5 men, thank you for touching our lives! Looking forward to more years of love, music, and friendship!


Happy 5th Year Anniversary, Dear SS501!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjB7QoxSErRP25CugozxEWPnPOdngsw21mJBs6msTw2R7ZIxIY1PSKRoSHLMRzXQljnogoprNXdVWGP33zWwzrflL4-VQHR4eiCbjb2PD0P9VDNPkU9RbHB_l_wHgid5B-Ogy9YlTBuOlI/s1600/HJL_fantasticahlia043.jpg

From your fan,
Triple S

4 comments:

TiSYa =) said...

I agree with you ! Luv SS501 forever!

☆ChaeYang501☆ said...

Weaaa 5 years!!!
niceee ^-^

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Very touching and true, what you said. I feel the same way! I hope they keep going strong for at least another 5 years and beyond! SS501 FIGHTING!!! <33333

Nina Aziz said...

SS501 always in my heart!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here