TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE ASKING ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SS501, I WOULD ADVICE YOU GUYS TO JUST WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM DSP ENTERTAINMENT. WHAT MAKES ME MAD ARE THOSE NEWS TIDBITS THAT ARE OUT OF CONTROL, WHICH I'M SURE YOU'VE ALL READ ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I CHOOSE NOT TO POST THEM HERE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I NEED TO.

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE EVERY SINGLE COMMENT YOU READ. REMEMBER, NEWS ARE ALSO WRITTEN BY PEOPLE. AND ALTHOUGH THERE CAN BE TRUTH THERE, SOMETIMES THEY ADD UNNECESSARY COMMENTS THAT ARE TOTALLY OUT OF LINE AND UNTRUE! SO BEFORE YOU SPREAD THESE THOUGHTS AND STATEMENTS THAT YOU READ IN SOME NEWS BLOG, THINK 501 TIMES FIRST. DON'T GO AROUND CAUSING PANIC. LET'S WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT THE WHOLE GROUP, NOT JUST 1, BUT OF ALL 5 MEMBERS OF SS501!

IF YOU'VE FOLLOWED SS501 THROUGH THE YEARS, THEN I'M SURE YOU'VE SEEN THEIR BOND AS BROTHERS.
NO ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY CAN BREAK THAT BOND. IF YOU'RE A TRUE TRIPLE S, YOU WILL STILL BELIEVE AND SUPPORT SS501 NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!




11 comments:

Misa9095 said...

the year old battle of DBSK has taught me a lot. TS stay strong, we must believe in them! they promised a second album, didn't they? their word is good; their loyalty is golden.

Anonymous said...

I agree. SS501 will always be SS501. We must stay true to the boys and always remember to love and trust. The boys will pull through for us, so we must pull through for them.

Black Heaven said...

We, Triple S will stay strong to give them power and encouragement. we won't discourage!! so we'll wait till ever for them and their strong stage once more!!! XD

Melinda said...

I believe in SS501! I wish the best for them!

cheezeemelt said...

we have to wait for our ss501's word. i'm sure there are alot of things happening behind all of this.. so please.. i will borrow cassie's phrase..'keep the faith'
ss501 mansae!

chibskee said...

I believe and will always trust SS501! TS will always be here no matter what. Moments like this, we will hold on to your promise and love for the fans. our support will never end. SS501 Fighting! Triple S Fighting!!! let us hold on to one another and believe, trust and love SS501!

triplespia said...

Yeah! Well said! I will support them no matter what!!!!! I've only been a triple S for a few months, but I've seen their STRONG bond. And yeah, THEY PROMISED!!!
i believe in them 501%!
let us use the Cassie phrase: KEEP THE FAITH!
i'm waiting once again to see you on-stage SS501!

Five men united forever as one.♥ (Hell, yeah!)
:))

Anonymous said...

this is more like it. we have to trust them because they said so. I am getting mad at some TS for not believing.

christine501 said...

YEAH..!! believe in them..!!!
DOUBLE S 501 ALWAYS AND FOREVER..!!!
NEVER LOSE HOPE..!!

~FIGHTING!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not even a Triple S but I support and believe in these five guys. <3

CHELLEJUN4EVER said...

I WILL WAIT...AND FIND OUT THE TRUE....BE PATIENT...FIGTHING!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here