Awwww... this is so touching. Two grandpa's are seated together watching our boys SS501 in their tvN fan meeting. One of them is holding a placard that says "SS501 Happy 5th Anniversary". I don't think our boys are related to these 2 gentlemen, do you? I think they're really fans. This brings a smile to my face. Maybe our 5 wonderful boys have touched them too. Just like they did to all Triple S around the world, from cute little kids, to teens, to young adults, and middle aged moms. Our boys are able to touch the hearts of people, regardless of age. But two grandpa Triple S... now, that's something you don't get to see everyday. Warms my heart.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjt4YHhUq0BySq7rS3PXkabRS25HviUxlPIFlnhNeruoSJ9Ktnm48c-2VmYZzc2LFa48wQ2hkbNlZdiPACMibOgf1kuYLGAs4nYRCxKYnffMWRxHo7viHwb5KYGSY1RNn7u5Y5QloAVrNU/s1600/grandpa+ts.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7-6wRtfHovI1cKNq5GxXSwJdvz3MZuD2ivEc9I93ERKljKbf6hshk5Mfxhyx77Jic4GhwcF40XdDncs96Ad9tzxVrE_GwhoxEJRqvj6AqwMaRkGBrRjAvQxTPtGMJr9Isj1gKxTdKAn0/s1600/a0097084_4c519b4c6cf4e.jpg
Credit: 영원히정민@SS601

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best news I have read today^^
It really touches me...though fans of different ages are found in many groups,grandpa fans are really very rare..but of course since it is our boys...it is possible^^

Anonymous said...

hyung jun had just updated his tweeter..

shaillene said...

..So sweet..I think all of them were surprised and happy seeeing them. Grandpas, you are so cool. ^^

Anonymous said...

I am a very big fan, and a mother of kids almost in college:) I super love them!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here