One of the things I'm looking forward to in Leader's new drama is the OST. I loved the OST for Boys Over Flowers, so I'm excited to hear what Mischievous Kiss has in store for us. It's already been said that Hyun Joong will sing a song for the OST. I only wish that SS501 will have a part in the OST too! That would be so awesome! Anyway, since today is September 1 already, I'll start the month off by posting this song "키스해줄래" or "Kiss Me" by G.NA which is the theme song for the female lead in Mischievous Kiss. What do you think? Personally, I like the beat!

Video Uploader: LuvBiRain7@YouTube

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Kiss Me" is such a pretty song! I like it, haha but helps that I love G.NA~

I also hope the OST has at least 1 SS501 song. Even if its 2 or 3 members. =)

Anonymous said...

Isn't this OST also from the drama Personal Taste?

Anonymous said...

Yes I hope that SS501 will also have an OST for Mischievous Kiss. They had 3 for BOF, right?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here