It was a happy night for all TS in Twitter because the 3 boys were rapidly tweeting each other! Here's the exchange between the three only. Thank you so much to Ode for translating. I'm hopeless in Hangul!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghDVeP0zA6Q_d4yHs0gmM1AxWC9ALYy3krG98e9DR-WQToHLfr6Wo3wM0gNiIO6QASbcMZwSbBcKnKTf8pMMcshJe2qujZzh3-oe7PRit6XXVmBEVQNaeBLSMtWePXz9rvTx4s2_bbdOvx/s1600/0913+tweets.PNG
Credits: HyungJun87@Twitter + mystyle1103@Twitter + 2kjdream@Twitter + (Trans) ode@blog

And here are Kyu's tweets to other people... he's really a fast learner! Thanks xiaochu!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj2Eh3B6vTzzC2wjawv_hKoTebU1qw5Ls41G9TTGGJMwkiinakaNzhi0qcDqyVMCsaxhqQ4kCIj4kDQQREAYt-TGiBCmls132lM6y4au3uz8nOH5bRFFLYf7vEJSLizJoGh6d3LOqt9qwnz/s1600/other.PNG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH i was getting gaga last night coz of them! gosh! 1min after i twitted, steven lee twitted toO and welcomed kyu jongie and i was like "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" literally shouting HAHAHA

my bias kyu jongie already joined twitterville! ahahha i followed him and find out that he twitteD 5 hours earlier.

the epic part? his pic then was AN EGG! hahah now kyu jongie turned into leader's 4dness? :))

i visited kyu's account again and find out that he changed his primary pic! and i was like "OMG! HE'S ONLINE AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!" made me gaga again AHAHHAHA

and woah! i love how kyu jongie fastly learned how to use twitter :D

plus woah!! he twitted alot!! :D ohhh i hope kyu jongie would tweet anything that involves triple S -__-
i hope they would tell us that they are very thankful to us, again, triple S. and i hope kyu and saengie would update us about their contract thingy. that would make my day perfect!

OOOOH KYU JONGIE, JUNG MINNIE, YOUNG SAENGIE, HYUNG JUN BABY, HYUN JOONG LEADER, WE LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF ALL THE TS's HEARTS!

Anonymous said...

I didn't turn on my computer yesterday so i didn't know that KyuJong already made a twitter account but when I on my computer then saw 2kjdream on twitter I already said to myself that "IT'S KYU JONG" then I check the profile and I'm right
so happy HYUNJOONG PLS make your own account twitter is easy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here