I've been out the whole day, and it's been a tiring day, but when I got home and saw this new CF from The Face Shop, seeing Hyun Joong's smile... looking all natural and fresh, it made me relax instantly. Leader has that effect on me. His face is so vibrant and his smile so beautiful, I can't help but feel good whenever I see him. He exudes an aura that is both comforting and uplifting at the same time. Does he have that effect on you too?

Video Uploader: iZomZaa@YouTube


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibsbMcJvR-LX-EtVfMwI6DzGodN0oJjnpuKnHAd8AdykQ7gfxDTENw5YAtlYZEfsa-s1s5RoweLhyphenhyphen_O1kBDhDKND8KrBpdXOCYq8EuhkyRLkYwfrD948C62Mfd6Ewjlrxw6-c5aQ3HI3SH/s1600/2.jpg
Credit: The Face Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here