Maknae Hyung Jun left a message at DSP website today! Wow! He still leaves messages in their old company's website! After all, DSP did give birth to SS501. He is so sweet! He thinks of us Green Peas, and he always makes it a point to show us that he cares for us. So touching! He made me tear up with his message. Thank you Hyung Jun!



[Hyung Jun] ^-^
2010-09-22 11:45:17am

Dear everybody,
Didn't get any rain damage yesterday right? Everyone must have had a difficult time since it is Chuseok.
I was stunned because the rain was so heavy,
I will spend a few days of the Chuseok long holidays with my family from today onwards as I just returned back from Japan yesterday.
I miss Green Peas and it is a day I want to see you all. Even all the more today...^-^
Let us work even harder, cheering even more for the splendid activities that 5 of us are doing in the future,
And cherishing us even more.
Always as it was.
I love you~!! Merry Chuseok and it is a happy Chuseok.
Mansae!^-^

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here