Scans from Leader's 2011 Calendar have been shared! Who has already bought one? These pics are really nicely shot! I'd love to have this pure eye-candy posted on my wall where I get to see it every day of every month...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEglq2PIXj9yWrrOY4eohvOD2esF7MnH3zP8suUG9oWX7Xu8F9fmFhO8xtn_P3CMDiLJyJPkgmUZuFzo1PL9Y6yBVGQSH7ffZiEvC8ulMvyqgs2KmbJCeeC4sR1JYnWpjqfOf0uWKWJHVa5f/s1600/2011cla2.jpg
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
Credit: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17767&id=100001428573372 + blog.daum.net/elley0606/314

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can i get one?

phtriples said...

It's already available in YesAsia for preorder: http://www.yesasia.com/global/kim-hyun-joong-2011-desktop-calendar-japan-version/1023072490-0-0-0-en/info.html

Anonymous said...

oh thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, I have already ordered First Love Story DVD & Ready Action Photobook Korean. I want to order the DVD version but it maybe uncompatible to our players here in Asia since it specifically said only for Japan and European region. I am undecided with Collection 2011, what do you think is the size of the calendar? I hope someone gets a delivery soon. I await for Kathys Bench feedback. She ordered Collection 2011. She also got her Ready Action photobook already and she said it is really nice. *_*

Anonymous said...

i have ordered photobbok in spain & calender 2011 but havent received yet.. i also preorder 1 st luv story dvd & photobbok.... just dont want to miss any product of hyun joong ..

Calendar 2011 said...

this excites me. thanks for posting.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here