The making film of Hyun Joong's official website is out! The clip basically shows some pictorial shots of Leader, probably for his website, http://www.hyun-joong.com. So I guess we'll expect more photos to be posted on his website!

Video credits: 김현중Perfect + WWloveHJL3@YouTube

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjn_1kFEfPop3dK1pIw94gBj_eynOhyOVhNNy-8b0GS-RT108oJqDbWmJ5I0RVguL3gyhsHg-LO95LcX6rMZLtkPWpad-SyuCH_djGcbPIdc55TUH_-aLVAU4WDe44WymjBDU6tNrEIdipS/s1600/hyun+joong.PNG

4 comments:

shaillene said...

...Wow, sa wakas..Ito talaga ang matagal ko ng hinihintay ^_^

Anonymous said...

You know I prefer that he maintains a website rather than a FB fanpage or a twitter account because I would like to see there all his pictures, videos of interviews and videos of his performances, his CFs which are far too many. I prefer a blog type like this where we can see everyday what he is doing ^_^

Anonymous said...

I prefer that Leader maintain a website or a blog like this wherein I get to see all his pictures, videos of his interviews, shows and CF's ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hyun Joong is so beautiful, absolutely gorgeous and breath taking in this photoshoot.
Crazy for him.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here