Omo, omo, omo!!! If you haven't seen this MV from Black City OST yet, you gotta brace yourself, because you'll see our Maknae Hyung Jun having his first on-screen drama kiss (see mark 2:40)! Okay, so when I saw Leader kiss Jan Di in BOF, that was not so shocking, since I only discovered Leader from there and I wasn't that hooked yet. When I saw Jung Min kiss in GREASE musical, it didn't surprise me too. But when Kyu kissed in SETI, that was really shocking for me. Sweet, innocent Kyu, having his first on-screen kiss! After a while, I got over the shock. As for Maknae, we've seen him "kiss" Mellow in his performance of HEY G in Persona Concert, but a lot of people say that it's just a fake kiss. But in his mini-drama, Black City, he really kissed the female lead! Gosh! I'm sure this kissing scene drew out a few screams from Hyung Jun fans. Am I right? What do you think, is Baby a good kisser? Was he able to give his hyungs a run for their money? Can't wait for Black City to air to see more! Hmmm... now only Saengie hasn't had an onscreen kiss yet...

Video Uploader: seulgiyunhodestiny@YouTube

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"now only Saengie hasn't had an onscreen kiss yet..."

>>and i don't want it to happen anytime soon..oh i mean...don't want it to happen at all.. >_<

i was shock too..seeing baby..oh i mean Hyung Jun on that kissing scene..yeah..he's already a MAN..not a baby anymore..

but for saengi..i don't know why...but i really cannot even imagine it..maybe because of his personality..i bet it will be a real shock to all of us if one day, we see him having his first onscreen kiss...(waaahh..don't..please don't youngsaeng-ah!) hehe..

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I can't watch.... I died when I read this.... >.< wahhh don't do it Baby!! D;

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here