From now till 25th November, the first 500 customers will receive Park Jung Min’s autographed solo album.

Credits: royalave.com + (Chinese translation) 피오나@PJM IFC + No. 43 Park + (English translation) rainaftershine.wordpress.com

------------------------------------------------
If you haven't checked out Jung Min's newly revamped online store, you'll see that it was really overhauled and I gotta say, I love the new interface! It caters now to the International community. It's pretty easy to navigate now as it has English translations and the ordering is pretty simple too! The best thing is that they also accept PayPal now! I ordered a top last night and hopefully I can be one of the 500 who gets a free autographed album! Actually, I don't know how they will determine who gets it. The chances are slim, but it doesn't hurt to hope! Keke. What are you waiting for? Visit Jung Min's store now and start shopping! Royal Avenue

7 comments:

LapinApple said...

i also purchased a pair of sandals at royalave this morning..hoping that i belong to the first 500 customers..hehe..im excited for Jungmin's solo album, with his autograph. =D

Anonymous said...

I also bought a shirt from royalave! I hope that im also in the first 500 XD

Anonymous said...

what happened to the old royal avenue?.. i miss those cute korean shirts.. now they sell those crappy 'designer' shirts you can get at any mall around here... ;-;

LapinApple said...

Happy new year! btw, I'd like to ask those who ordered from royalave during this event if you already receive the item(s) you purchased? coz i havent got mine yet...it has been more than a month already since they emailed me that my order was shipped...i just have no idea how long the shipment takes from korea to 'pinas so medyo npapraning lng ako...hehe..someone enlighten me please..whehe..thanx...=D

phtriples said...

@LapinApple: Yes, I have received mine, but it took more than a month. Just wait for it, it will arrive. :)

LapinApple said...

thank you so much! yea, i guess im too excited! hehe... i just need to be more patient...thank you so much, really...=D

LapinApple said...

yay! im commenting here again...i got my item a week ago..i came to the post office and hell yeah, my order arrived already early january and its their fault they didnt deliver it or inform me i got a package..(ughh!only in the 'pinas!)... anyway, i wanna know do we still get to have jungmin's autographed album,or we just better forget it, or maybe i wasn't in the first 500customers?hehe... well, fine with me..no big deal, what matters is that i supported him in this event...thanx phtriples! take care...=D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here