Message: ........... @ 2010-11-06

Aigoo~~^^ Just woke up and realized that my waist feels painful, it was such a long sleep in such a long while already ........

I finished my drama shooting finally yesterday ^^ It lasted for 4 months but, eummm, once again I feel myself feeling the much deep affection - which is to my surprise; after spending 4 months throughout, indeed it feels kinda saddening on having to leave now, mixed with both hateful feelings and anguish sorts

Since I just woke up only now, shall I go to memorize the mandarin song ???????????

To be busy is really not a hard thing for me, instead I'm happy, these days ^^ Why, because I'm able to do the things I want, to my hearts' content ...

Even until the day I leave my autograph on Mars as I shall ride on to my space shuttle at the NASA kk
At that time, I'll also carve you guys' name on there kk
If I can do that

...If I can't, I'll just leave my last will there for my kids to-come in the far-away future kk

What nonsense am I saying now after waking up huh kkkk
Anyway is everyone living positively ?????????

When I'm melancholic, I'll appear for once, and I don't even know if I'll give a Christmas present or not ...kk
Keep anticipating, won't be something peculiar, just wait for a bit

I won't be appearing on the television frequently these days already, TT
Don't say bye just because you can't see me

Study hard, help out around your hubby, and whatever things that you weren't able to give your boyfriend, just go ahead to get them now kk

I'll return soon with an awesome album, so do prepare for your million won already ........kkkkk

I should go to play some soccer right ~~starting tomorrow onwards

Have you enjoyed ???????????? Throughout the 4 months ??????? If so then, we'll continue to dream of our amazing future together, as we look up towards the same sky, ya

^^See you

Credits: Kim Hyun Joong@hyun-joong.com + Translated by ode@blog

-----------------------------------------------------
Leaving his autograph on Mars? Really 4D Leader!!! Hahaha! His message is sooo cute! He sounds cheerful though, right? Aww... I'm touched.

5 comments:

jjovenq said...

Get as much rest as you can, LEADER, because it won't be long and for sure you'll be so busy again. FIGHTING!!!
...bluesapphire...

Anonymous said...

Yay, Leader finally have a rest. He look so tired from recent pics.
What is up with him and Baby for saying Mars. Hyung Jun just tweeted something about him being on Mars too. Well...he does love aliens. ^^
Leader is being 4D is always the best. Triple S loves you Hyun Joong!!!!

Anonymous said...

As usual he gives us his out -of -this -world message but very heartfelt. He needs to lessen his sleep deficit now ,but good he go play soccer again and in the meantime prepare for his solo album .

I hope he also try act in movies not only drama. And when he decide its a drama again please somebody hand him an original story ...mo more adaptation and something adventurous ,funny and yes,romantic as well .

Anonymous said...

the english translation is splendid. i can improve my english as i update my sss'news,how nice!thanks a lot.
from thai fan.

Anonymous said...

hah... funny.. however tq.this message is soo cute..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here