I miss Leader!!! Hope he's having a good Christmas vacation, and he's getting his well-deserved rest. I hope when he comes back, he can tell us a bit about spending Christmas with YS and the gang. Keke. I miss his 4Dness!

Video Uploader: conightime@YouTube

Annyong haseo (hello), I am Kim Hyun Joong

I really wanted to go to Taiwan to see all of you this time
Unfortunately the trip cannot materialize since I’m not feeling well
I would like to say SORRY to everyone
Hope that you will like Playful Kiss
And please, everyone do tune in on time ya
Thank you, everyone. Bye!

English Trans by: BB @LoveKimHyunJoong.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is okay regarding KHJ health.
To all KHJ fans... I PK is losing by 5 thousand plus..to M3 and its only 2 more days to go. So I think that's it... KHJ work so hard for this..
Pls. go to Koreandrama.org.. and vote.. maybe we can still make it... 2 days, TSPH,SS501, greenpeas, JSM fans... please vote.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here