Oh my my... sexy charisma is really going less conservative judging by these pics. Keke. And that's just the cover! What more sexiness will we see in the rest of the pages. Well, one way to find out is to buy the photobook! I don't know about the limited edition, I heard it's only available on Min's official Japan site. I'm not sure though. Anyway, I think it's the normal edition that's being sold in YesAsia. And they're accepting preorders now from International fans! Expected release date: December 18, 2010. Get it now!

LIMITED EDITION



NORMAL EDITION




Normal Edition : comes in specially designed deluxe box in B4-size

-6 pieces of Posters in B4-size (photo in use to be selected from the pictorial book itself)
-64 pieces of fully-colored B5 bromides/photographs
-80-paged photobook in B6-size (includes: On-shot during Interviews + Offshoots + In casual mode etc etc)
-1 DVD (includes: 30-min of recording making + 10-min of MV making)

Size: 390 x 286 x 32

Credit: Ode@blog

1 comments:

LapinApple said...

hot hot hot! would love to have this photobook...jungmin's so tempting...=P

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here