Okay, so when was the last time we saw our 5 guys together? Was that during their X-Concert? That was in June 2010! It's almost a year since we last saw all 5 together, and I really really miss them! We know that they're trying things on their own now, so they could grow individually, and we also know they'll come back this year, but I really wish we could get even just a glimpse of them together somewhere, don't you agree? Argh, so while we still don't have pictures of them together recently, let me post some old 501 pics here. I really miss the good old days. Okay, so I'm getting sentimental. Bear with me. Keke. Can't wait for their comeback!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj2zhDT-DpVB89gjQaQjPwXsUPQci4ntCtESQayRI93a7awZ5ou39Q6YekIbJ6pRRzF35bDDqV-9NU6ffCWCuSnOpTHK4wTrggO1-Xaj0rCmhQVp96l-aXSdU3TL_mN0_IJFzV0EzhEVpw/s1600/wacky%2521.PNG
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOLKwoJgheNU_ths54lBrLKxJvI2JQK6tTAadOc4GBuqU4s8xDu8Xt4rdDnDHIzsQRYPVQAeEdtLzqT0K13sqZCBznt4iRgLitNHmzy39OAji6-qp5e3v1pHVadl883QaUA9DauipDaDY/s1600/aeee.JPG






Credit: as tagged on pics

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will wait for them....Hope their come back really soon....

Anonymous said...

awwww. last night i was watching all of their shows and concerts. when i watched the x concert i was on the brink of tears. ss501 FIGHTING!~

Anonymous said...

today's 501 day. January 5 :D
anyway, gaaaaaaaaah! I so miss them together. every night, before I go to sleep, I always listen to their song while watching their pics here in my mobile. gaaaaaaah! I love you boys!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here