I've been searching high and low for this! Thanks so much to @zzahya116 for tweeting YS and Kyu's messages from the fanmeet in Manila. I actually cried while the messages were being shown on the big screen. I also saw a lot of people cry. I think it was shown in Manila with minor differences in the translation, but nevertheless, here are the touching and tear-jerking messages from our dear KyuSaeng. I feel like crying again! T_T

Young Saeng's Message

Video Uploader: preciousaya@YouTube

All the time,
Clouds become rain and let us feel...
Our meeting...
You wait for me...
Sometimes getting drenched in rain...
And I regret for not even saying the words, "Thank You"
In the crowd,
I saw you searching for me...
Waving your hands at me...
Saying something to me...
Always... loving only me...
When I look at you...
You smile at me...
And in that moment,
I can say what I feel... with my eyes...
But even the words "I love you" is not enough
To fully express to you... what I feel...
My darlings...
You, who is a big part of my life...
Thank you for your love...

By Heo Young Saeng
SS501 The Bad Boy Prince
KJ and YS Fanmeeting and Story in Manila
February 5,2011
PICC The Forum 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyu Jong's Message


Video Uploader: preciousaya@YouTube

Thank you... for always being at my side.
Thank you... for always giving me love.
Thank you... for always taking care of me.
Thank you... for always protecting me.
Thank you... for always looking at me.
Thank you... for always making me smile.
Thank you... for always making me cry with happiness.
Thank you... for always giving me strength.
Thank you for being with me for such a long time now.
And thank you for giving up precious time to be together today.
I want to write more to show my sincerity...
But I am burdened because I have no talent in writing...
I want to repay the happiness given to me by you, my pretties.
I want to give more happiness...
More than I have received from you for such a long time...
No, I will definitely do that.
We must grow old together.
Hmmm, I prepared a small gift...^^
Thank you.

By Kim Kyu Jong
SS501 The Eternal Center
KJ and YS Fanmeeting And Story in Manila
February 05, 2011, PICC, The Forum 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet of them i hope all of 5 of them can come here in manila and have a concert.... ss501 fighting :)

missy5O1 said...

have you seen their messages on youtube? the one made into UCC by preciousaya? i think that is the correct text shown during the fanmeeting. i remember bits and pieces of the messages though i was crying like crazy during the fanmeet. Miss the boys!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/preciousaya?feature=mhum

phtriples said...

Thank you missy501 for the link! I posted the two videos up in this post. I also cried during the fanmeet. T_T so touching! miss them too! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here