Okay, I know he's called Sexy Charisma, but I didn't know he was hiding a body THIS sexy! Oh my goodness, oh my soul! Jung Minnie bares his upper body in ANAN magazine! Looking so SEXY Min!!! He once said that he's more of the conservative type and is shy in showing his body, but nice turn-around, huh?! Triple S, especially the Jung Min biased out there, I hope you didn't have a heart attack after seeing this. Me, I was really pleasantly shocked with these pics! It's about time! Kekeke. First, Jit-Joong, then Jit-Jun, and now Jit-Min??? What's next?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjA96P1YfEiJKhCO8fMjWGq32FnQPGAjzCrJoVlT7lvVzVlKlQkHcQ9A7rYIZWeZSmAAWbFK7ctIr-AqzZMjVmL_6GoKORVjNxibn-PqOP7hm7XkyK5XxlpS2SdCoWJXqrVVgXL4aXd5uS7/s1600/jm_anan2.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhggWUtAut5LojRRsIkM-nR538CkCEpusOudGSwuFEhwK7mftaqoZ01ZumruIgnnGJ0xISGAcBiJA2Du7wAHNLDg3VEv3uKhpujK28jl4K1eTcQYCV3whkg10GzVIFD1chReJ4DsDkCfLE2/s1600/jm_anan.jpg
Credit: blog.daum.net/yuka_ss918



9 comments:

aoicho12 said...

OMG Jung Minnie! ^_^

Anonymous said...

too much to handle this one omg and i got nose bleeds :)

Janice said...

Janice is officially dead after seeing Jung Min half naked!

Joking~ But wow Minnie!! Although he's not the hunky muscular type (which I'm rather scared off to be honest) he still really...really...sexy!!

BTW, what's with the opening fly pic? XD

Anonymous said...

EPISTAXIS! so smexy, minnie!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!! I think I'm gonna faint! No wonder he is the "SEXY CHARISMA" of SS501. GRABE TALAGA!!

melanieeatsghosts said...

Oh. My. Godddd <3

LapinApple said...

Park Jung Min = Hottielicious + Yummylicious! these pics just made my day... too hot to handle, even my laptop hanged up twice everytime i view the pic(s)... Jungmin, we want more! ow, the pics are already on my phone and laptop wallpaper...whehehe..thanks!=D

Unknown said...

OMG! Jung Min is VERY SEXY!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Jung Min is VERY SEXY

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here