On April 28th, SS501’s Kim Hyung Jun shared a family photo of himself with younger brother Ki Bum as they celebrate their mother’s birthday.

He tweeted, “My mother, the woman I love and respect, and someone who deserves more than a lifetime’s worth of filial acts. Today is the day you receive blessings. Happy birthday. Please always be healthy, and by my side, I’ll always make you happy. I love you.”

Fans commented, “Your mother is so beautiful,” “Such handsome brothers”, and “She must be so happy.”

Source: allkpop

-----------------------------------------------
Awww... so sweet! Omma Kim is so lucky to have two gorgeous, loving sons. And the Kim brothers are also lucky to have such a beautiful and caring mom! Happy Birthday Omma Kim!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here