It's April Fools' Day! And our Kyu Jongie left his first ever message on his new homepage! He is so sweet! I can't help but feel warm inside as I'm reading his message. We miss you Kyu Jong! And we're looking forward to your comeback!

「Hi hi hi..^^ Hello!! This is Kyujong....!!」


Wa.. this is my first entry on my personal homepage ne !! It's my writing at a brand new place so I kinda feel awkward, and excited..and also kinda empty.. What is IT.. anyway!!.. To be enjoying novelty is an extremely good thing isn't it.. ^^!!

Pretties...^^ Annyonghaseyo, it's been a long while already~~ Have you been well yet?!!

It's already now 2011's April ne.. The cold winter has left and the new Spring has approached!!

Is everybody fulfiling their new year resolutions bit by bit.. If you're not, have you forgotten about it already.. It'd be great moments weaved if you'd look back and review it for once ne~~

For me.. mm.. I'm fulfiling my new year resolutions well now!!.. Fortunately as well!! Plans that I made in the past were really single and short-termed, but this year I won't do it that way anymore!!~~ mm.. Personal time on my own has become longer too.

All these while been really busy sprinting my way through.. Not even looking back behind me, not even able to secure the present, and I don't also even know what's in front of me; I just sprinted my way through till now..^^ Probably that's the reason why to me now, every moment is extremely precious.. All the studying that I haven't been able to do all this while, and or movies that I've been wanting to watch all along.. and music that I've been wanting to listen to..

Ahh!! Memories of my childhood float up in mind as I listen to songs that I've been listening to in the past.. Why does that feel so good huh.. ^^!!

Also.. movies that I had randomly watched are re-watched again now..

The moral in these movies are absorbed bit by bit..^^ I discovered through listening to it now that even in the lyrics that simply jibbers by has in it what made me to who I am today~ Matters that we took for granted..could have just been a slip in the memories.. but now that I've realized it, how fortunate should that be huh~^^ Thank you ah a a a a !!! ~~

Hehe ^^ Time really is fast right?!! Woah.. eu eu eu !! There's a clock in front of my eyes now

Why is that second hand moving by so quickly..!! Even as I know that time passes by really fast like that, the me who's sometimes really in a state of tranquility on the contrast.. makes me very shy!!~~

Homepage's still rather empty isn't it?!! ㅠ Faster~~ prepare more studiously and then fill the schedule list to its full!

I'm gonna fill here with many of my activities' photos too!!! ^^ It seems that I've gotta fill my time with a little something as well~

Like seeing pretties too!! Our pretties who like me and whom I like.. in a way I won't be so bashful about, I'll work it out studiously ~~ slowly ~~ walking and treading forth~ Just wait a little while more !! Yoohohohoho!!~~

Be filled with pleasant matters only and smile-driven matters only ya.. I truly genuinely hope !! Even if you are irritated or annoyed, just put in that little bit of effort !!..

This is something I read from a book not long ago !!~

"If you smile at it, the world will be smiling with you, too. If you cry at it, then go ahead because you'll be the only one crying by yourself.."
-Adam Wilcox-

"If you get angry, count to 10 first"
-Thomas Jefferson-

Aren't those just wise words?^^ hh
Tell me what you feel after reading these two lines~~

So that I could do more thinking oooooooo !!! ^^

Anyway it's April 1 isn't it !! April's Fools !! It's meaning is for you to make a new start with a smile !!

Though it's just my personal thoughts..^^ hh

Pretties~~ I want to meet you all very often very often, but I can't do that so I'm really sorry.. Just wait a little while longer!!

I'll make my presence real soon~ hee, be healthy always and have proper meals your way !! See wonderful things only, Hear wonderful things only, and Spin wonderful thoughts only..!!

I truly hope o o o~~ me Kyujongie that is ^^!!!

"Eum.. not long ago, I heard about Japan's earthquake news and I was really taken aback.. I was really worried to be honest.. I made phone calls to confirm about the safety of my friends and staff in Japan.. and I worried alot about fans too.. It's a really huge matter.. and I actually just left it like that, couldn't make any statement at all... I want to be of some help though.. I'm always receiving help from others yet not being able to give, I feel only sorriness.. I will always be praying with my heart.. genuinely praying.. I hope for that day after storm to return as soon as possible.. Genuinely I hope for.. Let's all be together on this and I believe that we will overcome this together..!!"

English Translation by: SS501ode.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------------

And as an April Fools prank, KyuSaeng's manager, Hyeong Jin posted these photos of the boys as girls with the message below. Kekeke. Thanks to Lois for translating and sharing!

Exclusive!!! Pretty Kyuri's Photo. Grand Release!!!

Sorry Kyu Jong~~~
I have lots of photos of you~~~~
but I'll upload only one~~ kekeke
I'll turn off my mobile phone~~ ^^ (You know it's a delightful memory^^)



And also posted Young Saeng's photo... so pretty!


Credits: hyeongjin2@Twitter + Lois@blog

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty for both of them :) fighting kyu jong and young saeng

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here