Hi guys! How are you all doing? As you all know, SS501 just celebrated their 8th anniversary last June 8, 2013. 8 years! Wow, isn't that amazing?! Maybe you're wondering why I'm suddenly back, before any of you guys get your hopes up, NO, I am NOT returning to blogging. I just have no time to blog anymore, sorry to say. I get a lot of comments expressing disappointment but I hope you guys understand. Blogging takes up a LOT of time, and I just don't have the luxury of time anymore. So anyways, why am I here now posting this? Well I'll tell you... I'm sure most of you already know this... last night, I randomly logged on to my Twitter and I saw some tweets saying sweet Kyu Jong actually tweeted one of the fanvids I made from my Love SS501 Series: Part 1 - Wings Of The World. And true enough, look! I should have this framed and hung on my wall! Haha!


And Young Saeng even retweeted it!


I was like, "NO WAY!" I couldn't believe it. It felt so surreal for me. After all these years, Kyu finally stumbled upon my video and just decided to tweet and share it with all Triple S, on their 8th anniversary NO LESS! That makes me SO PROUD! And I just thought it deserves a special post in here. So here I am, positively glowing with pride. I made that video with all the love I feel for them and all I've ever wanted was for them to be able to see how much Triple S loves them. I hope that somehow when Kyu saw the video, it was able to at least bring a smile to his lips.

I'd like to take this chance to thank the wonderful Green Peas who took the time to watch the video and left some really nice comments on my YouTube video page. It really means a LOT to me guys. You have no idea how much I miss the love and energy and passion that the Triple S community exudes. I miss fangirling and the good old harmless stalking, and screaming and the excitement of fanmeetings. The last I had an encounter with SS501 is when I went to watch Leader's fanmeeting in Hong Kong last year in May. I got to shake his hand after the fanmeet and we shared a couple of seconds eye contact! I was absolutely swooning. Hahaha.

You guys have seen the boys' 8th anniversary video message, eh? This was uploaded originally in junusofficialtv YT channel. Much thanks to shirbogurl4 for subbing it in English.


Glad to see some things never change. JM is still pretty much their spokesperson. Baby is still being bullied (after all these years!) haha. Tom & Jerry moments are still apparent. Kyu is still the sweet, soft spoken guy ever. YS still a shy prince. And JM is still as loud and fun as ever. Oh how I miss them. It's too bad Leader wasn't with them. He probably has a schedule he can't get out of, but that's okay. We know he still loves us.

I miss SS501 TERRIBLY. For the past 2 years, I've been busy with my life, but never did I give up on SS501. I may have stopped blogging or tweeting or making vids, but in my heart, I'm still patiently waiting (like every TS around the world) for the boys' comeback as a group. Five together as one on stage again. And I don't know about you, but I'll never stop believing. If the boys themselves say that SS501 isn't coming back anymore, then I'll believe them. But no, they made it clear that SS501 is still very much alive. All five of them: Leader Kim Hyun Joong. Prince Heo Young Saeng. Center Kim Kyu Jong. Sexy Charisma Park Jung Min. Maknae Kim Hyung Jun. Wonderful, kind hearted, talented boys we've grown to love so much. They're all grown up now but they're still the same dorky boys we saw in "Thank You For Waking Us Up". Their friendship and bond as brothers is and always will be UNBREAKABLE.

Triple S Pretties, wherever you are in the world, always remember, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST. Make new friends, get married, have kids, build your own families, GROW. But ALWAYS ALWAYS have a SPECIAL SPOT in your heart for SS501. These 5 boys touched our lives in so many ways, they deserve our LOVE and LOYALTY until the VERY END. Let's show them that Triple S is still strong and waiting for them, okay? We're a FAMILY. And families don't turn their backs on each other. Let's hold on to our faith. FIGHTING! I love you guys! Hope to see you all in person, cheering our hearts out during SS501's COMEBACK and WORLD TOUR! 

For up to date SS501 news, visit: Liezle's Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.this touched my heart so much! I misz them seeing c0mfortable in each c0mpany, i misz them singing, dancing, performing on stage.. I misz every0ne of them.. I'm a certified triple s fr0m 20o9 until n0w and to future as well..

Nadya said...

This article is touching. Miss u SS501 !! wish to meet u all at-least once in my life time :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here