We Got Married (WGM) is one of the best, if not the best, show I've seen of Kim Hyun Joong. It showcases his 4D personality and his real character, and you can't get any closer than WGM. In episode 26 of WGM, he sang "Falling Slowly" to Hwang Bo as a birthday present. He also stuffed 1,000 paper cranes (which he folded himself) in a guitar case and gave it to her as a gift.

I love that he sang the song Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard. I really like the melody and the lyrics are nice too. Hyun Joong only sang the first few lines of the song, then he recited lyrics from Hwang Bo's song. Most people believe that somehow there's truth to the words and that Hyun Joong really has feelings for Hwang Bo. The lyrics fit their whole "fake marriage" situation. Is it really possible that Hyun Joong was slowly falling for Hwang Bo? Did he really develop feelings for a girl who's a lot older than him? We can only guess. And only Hyun Joong can answer that. LOL. But listen to the song, it's really nice. And also watch the clip below, uploaded by qtjena13 in YouTube, of Hyun Joong singing the song to Hwang Bo. It's obvious that he's shy about expressing his feelings but he's really cute when he's doing something mushy.



FALLING SLOWLY
Glen Hansard

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along

4 comments:

chit said...

luv it, they look good together, and she's a nice woman...why not!

Anonymous said...

hey!:D i really love HJL in WGM!!! i got to know & like HJL from BOF but i fell in love with him & his 4dness in WGM!<3

when HJL sang falling slowly he actually gave her 995 paper cranes (well it should only be 994 if you do the math)...he gave the 1st one when he sang i'm fortunate before he left for japan (ep17), and hwang buin was so pissed because he was gone a long time coz he was memorizing the lyrics...so cute!!! especially the part he has peeking at hwang buin...;D cutie!!!!1 of my fave eps!!!

he gave her 5 more when they went to the beach with alex & sinea (ep21) after they made L-O-V-E with the sparklers...he looked so funny while doing the L at a 90degree angle...hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

oops! its not im fortunate! its what a relief or whatever "da haeng yida" translates to!:D my bad!:D

Anonymous said...

kim hyun joong you are the best
no body like you
oppa I love u
사 랑 해 요

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here