August 11, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong & Lee Min Ho

When Kim Hyun Joong starred in Boys Over Flowers (the Korean drama adaptation of the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango) he became known as Yoon Ji Hoo, member of the well known F4. Momentarily, he stopped activities for SS501. Actually, that was where I first saw Hyun Joong, and the first time I saw him, I wasn't really attracted to him then. But boy, did he grew on me! Now I love him so much, I can't stop gawking at him! It was a good thing he did the drama. Leader became even more popular because of it, and along with it, SS501, who sang 2 songs from the soundtrack (Because I'm Stupid, Making A Lover).

It's normal for people to compare Hyun Joong to Lee Min Ho, the guy who played the lead, Gu Jun Pyo in the drama. Of course, I'm biased because I love Hyun Joong, but I saw these pics in the Internet, and they look so hot side by side that I had to post it here. Judge for yourselves, who do you think is hotter?



For more pictures, click here.


Can you recognize who's who as a kid? Who do you think is cuter?


And who's sexier half naked?


5 comments:

Gabby said...

of course, Kim Hyun Joong! The pretty boy ^__^

Unknown said...

of course, leader Kim Hyun Joong. His abs is so nice, and the chest oh!!! His so hot

phtriples said...

i agree guys! kim hyun joong leader fighting!!!

Anonymous said...

*drools over the kim hyun joong shirtless picture*

I would say that in boys over flowers Lee Min Ho is hotter just because that awesome curly hair :D

Anonymous said...

i think both are great!!love f4 sunbae 4eva

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here