August 27, 2009

SS501: The Transformations

I love seeing SS501 transform from cute little boys to awkward growing teens to handsome young men. I know I've only been a fan recently, so I wasn't able to follow them all these years. But I tried putting together SOME of their before and after pics so we could see their transformations. Seeing their pictures from before and now, I can really say they've transformed a lot! Though the biggest transformation of all the members is Kyu Jong. Look at his before and after pictures! Isn't the difference amazing? Through all the transformations, the changing of hairstyles, the different hair colors, the improvement in clothes... one thing remains the same: Kim Hyun Joong, Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, Park Jung Min, and Kim Hyung Jun are all beautiful people inside out. SS501 forever as one!

Kim Hyun Joong
[kim+hyun+joong+evolution.JPG]

Heo Young Saeng


Kim Kyu Jong




Park Jung Min


Kim Hyung Jun


SS501


Credits: soompi forums, naver, ss601, kimhyungjun.com, miseong.net + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KYAAAAAAAAAAA! I LOVE KIM HYUN JOONG'S GEEK FACE WHEN HE WAS IN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL! LOOK AT THE PHOTO! SO CUTE! I LOVE GEEKS AND I'M KIM HYUN JOONG-OPPA LOVER!

kyra vochelle's said...

i like kim hyung joong n ParK juN mIn
thEY SO cuteeee....
ThE bEsT sS501

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here