September 16, 2009

SS501 Anime Fanart Part 2

I've posted SS501 anime fanart before, but there's more! I can't get over how cuuuuuttttte these fanarts are! To the artists who drew these, all I can say is... WOW! Hats off to you! I hope you don't mind me sharing these here, they're just too good!!! Look at these...

[ss501+fanart.jpg]



















Credits: 501.doc, loving4u.lil.to, puppy010@blog.naver, as tagged in pics + triplesphilippines.blogspot.com

IF REPOSTING, PLEASE GIVE FULL CREDITS.

3 comments:

ANDRINA LEE said...

OMG!! totally the cutest!!
i love those doll / cartoonish like ones..
rather than the magna types as my boys look more like magna characters in real life !!!
:D:D

phtriples said...

haha, the cartoons are really cute indeed. the artists who made these are extremely talented!

Nina Aziz said...

superb amazingly and cute...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here