I was really impressed when I read this poem by lovekhj0606 @ soompi forums. She used titles of SS501 songs and integrated them into the poem. Wonderful work! I love it! I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this in here...

[pookline.gif]

ALL MY LOVE to GREEN PEAS!

I have a CONFESSION to make today.

I used to be a LONELY GIRL. I didn’t really have PASSION for anything. I thought my life would become a WASTELAND. I love my family and I want to lead a good life to repay my parents as anyone else, but I even doubted the meaning of my EXISTENCE.

I almost accepted that it was my real DESTINY.

But it was not. EVERYTHING totally changed since that day,

The day my TIME OF DESTINY came,

The day I did FIND JOONGIE OPPA and other SS501’s oppas.

Since that day, I BELIEVE IN LOVE.

Since that day, I know what HAPPINESS IS.

Since that day, I’m so deep into a WONDERFUL WORLD, the world with Joongie oppa and SS501, the world that there’s NO EXIT DAYS.

Since that day, all my days are LUCKY DAYS.

Since that day, I’ve been WATCHING YOU and BREATHING FOR YOU, my 5 GLEAMING STARS!

Since that day, I can GET ALONG with all the challenges life could bring to me, bravely and willingly accept the failures, because there are 5 oppas keep gifting me BOUNDLESS support, energizing me, comforting me, calming me down, releasing me from all the stresses, lessening my pains with their sincere music.

They sing these magic words to me:

Oppas have A SONG CALLING FOR YOU
singing that YOU ARE MY HEAVEN, and I’M YOUR MAN, so STAND BY ME, GIVE ME YOUR HAND,
singing that IF WE ARE TOGETHER, we can FLY AWAY.

Oppas PROMISE TO PROMISE that not ONLY ONE DAY, but ALWAYS AND FOREVER, my every summer will be SUMMER BLUE.

In Oppas’ songs, all the Triple S are oppas’ LOVERS, every green pea is MY GIRL and oppas will NEVER LET YOU GO.
Oppas will be Triple S’ FIGHTER to UNLOCK all their princesses from saddest things.

I realize I’m not that lonely and useless as I thought because there are still people apart from my family esteem me, appreciate me. What's more, each of them is a unique and special-in-his-own-way cute and cool SNOW PRINCE even if SOMETIMES, they are really COWARD.

It could also TAKE ME HIGH listening to their WINGS OF THE WORLD-like songs. Those wings help to abolish the DISTANCE among Triple S, those wings bring me to GREEN PEA FAMILY!

There was one time…………….

BECAUSE I’M STUPID, when it first came to me loving so far away people, who even don’t know that they have my love, I did ask myself, IS IT LOVE?

Is it love when I miss them every second?
Is it love when I feel hurt with their pains?
Is it love when I naturally smile with their smile?
Is it love when I cry along with their tears?
Is it love when I keep wondering what they’re doing, thinking?
Is it love…………..

Thinking back for a second, I could surely affirm that it MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE.

It was just hard to believe that there is a LOVE LIKE THIS exists. Once you fall into it, it will OBSESS you. On the other hand, it shines on your world and help you find good things in life, help you BE A STAR, a shining star of your own world.

Although it is a WARNING that you will be obsessed once you listen to their songs, knowing their cute personalities, their strong will and love to music, I myself believe that’s the love which NEVER AGAIN comes into my life. Because I’M SO FORTUNATE to meet and love SS501 oppas, I WON’T BE A COWARD/ AGAIN. I wanna take all my 4CHANCE to enjoy and challenge my life.

I used to look up into the SKY whenever I wanna cry, because someone told me it helped me hold in the tears. Now there is another way, a more effective way, it is PLAY our angels’ music, I don’t need to hold it in, I have Triple S family here with me.

LIFE IS ONE SHOT;
WALK AND WALK;
JUST MOVE FORWARD;
CHALLENGE WITHOUT REGRET

BUT:

ALWAYS BE THANKFUL.

It’s time to say BYE BYE.

THANK YOU 501 times.

PLEASE, BE NICE TO ME!

SARANGHAE!


To Celebrate first ASIA TOUR PERSONA!
Hope SS501 huge success!
Always number 1 in my heart!

Hyun Joong oppa, Young Saeng oppa, Kyu Jong oppa, Jung Min oppa, Hyung Jun oppa!
5 oppas forever as one!
Triple S forever as one!

I’m really impressed by the strong will of Triple S to protect our oppas’ new songs-the songs made with their tears, pains and love for us, impressed by the speed and how generous you guys collect and share all the information, pics, and links.
Grateful to be among you guys.

Written by: lovekhj0606@soompi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here