October 2, 2009

A Dose Of Laughter

I'm really saddened by the state Typhoon Ondoy left Manila in. I watch the news and I'm devastated with the situation of the people who were driven out of their homes and into the crowded evacuation centers, with little food and supplies, and children getting sick... you get the picture.

I've read in forums how Filipino Triple S fans have been trapped in their homes and stranded in the second floor of their houses. Some are quite lucky to have their PC and the Internet for company. And it's great to hear that they've been watching SS501 videos the whole time, and surfing the Internet for SS501 news. It's heartwarming to know that SS501 has somehow made them smile and has been a source of comfort despite their ordeal. Triple S fans are strong, right? Those that have been affected by the typhoon, you guys can push through this. We're all praying for you!

Hmm... what else can I do... I figured we could all use some laughter so I'm sharing with you this clip from SS501's Step Up concert. It's hilarious! I can't stop laughing even though I've watched it several times already. Basically, for me, all shows that SS501 have had in the past have always made me smile or laugh, one way or another. I hope this at least makes you smile. Don't forget to check out their many shows!

Video Uploader: SuperGreen86 @ YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here