I just got a tip from Issa, Kim Bum is here in the Philippines!!! He arrived yesterday, and he's visiting us here to promote Boys Over Flowers, and he's also doing a CF with our very own Maja Salvador! Wow! This piece of news makes me want to cry out loud: "Why not invite Kim Hyun Joong and SS501 too?!" I mean, isn't Yoon Ji Hoo the most popular flower boy? I'm really quite disappointed. I hope companies here in the Philippines would see that Hyun Joong is very capable of boosting their product sales, so why not invite him to do a CF as well, right? Oh, this is really frustrating. I've just emailed the people in ABS-CBN, and I've included the link to our online petition. Currently, there are only 200+ signees. Please, for those who haven't signed yet, sign now so ABS-CBN will see our increasing number! SIGN NOW!

Video Uploader: JunWeng4ever @ YouTube

8 comments:

charmedbyhyunjoong said...

Hope this will be the start of Korean idols coming here in Phils. and our dream of seeing SS501 here is slowly having a possibility.

It's Kim Bum who came here maybe because of availability and from what I read, I think he has the most number of younger fans here among Korean F4, even my 10 year-old niece likes him.

Jen said...

Di raw ata kaya ng ABS CBN ang TF ni Hyun Joong. It has been planned na before na papuntahin ang BOF cast dito, pero strangely, di nagpush-thru.

Pero I'm still hoping na mapansin ang efforts natin at makapunta dito ang SS501. :)

cris-alisasis said...

kim bum looks tired... :(

phtriples said...

Hehe... I'm not surprised about SS501's talent fee... i'm sure it's high coz they're really popular. But i hope ABS CBN invests in them, they'll return the amount, plus double the profit!!! :P

jovelyn said...

Of course we all love Hyun-joong to come here. But I think in his current state right now, it's not the proper time. Aside from the fact that he's been busy and will be very busy in the upcoming days / months. A friend on multiply who knows almost everything about HJL also said, his talent fee alone is so expensive. Of course, even though ABS-CBN is a rich company they'll gonna have some thinking about the huge amount. If you add the rest of the SS501 that's probably millions.

Anonymous said...

I hope they get a big percentage of their TF... they deserve it anyway... but still hoping they can come here & feel our warm welcome : )

Flowers said...

I love Kim Bum. He is so cute and handsome. It was nice going through your blog. Keep it up the good work.

phtriples said...

@jovelyn: i know... our boys are so expensive!!! hehehe. but i hope that by some stroke of luck, they will be able to perform here. soon! :)

@Flowers: thanks! take care!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here