[News] Kim Hyun Joong “Colleague’s love bonded through H1N1 influenza, Heo Young Saeng, Thank you”



SS501 Kim Hyun Joong expressed his gratuity towards Heo Young Saeng who sticks together with him when he caught H1N1 influenza.

Kim Hyun Joong attended SBS ‘Kim JungEun’s Chocolate’ broadcasted on 7-Nov.

Kim Hyun Joong said “I have fully recovered. I am healthy now. However there are still some people who would avoid me, I hope they would stop doing that. I am hurt by that.”

Kim Hyun Joong also talked about his feelings when he was confirmed with H1N1 influenza, “I am not a person who would make a fuss of nothing, but I was so tired doing shopping that I had to go hospital to get treatment. After which I was quarantined in a room.” He continued and revealed his gratuity towards member Heo Young Saeng who stayed with him when he caught H1N1 influenza, “When I contracted H1N1 influenza, Heo Young Saeng did not avoid me and instead, even had meals with me.”

Despite diagnosed as fully recovered, Kim Hyun Joong said that he was hurt by the behaviors of people who avoided him.

Meanwhile, SS501 came back with title song ‘Love Like This’ after 1 year and 7 months.

Credits : Newsen + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

------------------------------------------------------------
Awwww... our Prince is such a sweetie for staying with Leader. I really love this couple! People (including SS501 members) have been teasing Young Saeng and Hyun Joong because of their awkward relationship, but in reality, there exists a really good bond between these two. Leader can't joke around with YS the same way he jokes around with the other 3 members (especially Baby) but they have their own bonding moments like drinking, talking about serious stuff, after all, they're the two hyungs of the group. If only we can be with them everyday, if only we can see them all the time outside of their public appearances, then we'd know for sure how these two interact with each other. Hehe. But yeah, this news is really heartwarming. Hyun-Saeng fighting!

5 comments:

Cris Alisasis said...

"...I was so tired doing shopping that I had to go hospital to get treatment." ---> how long did he shopped anyways? LOL!

Awww... Prince & Leader, my favorite couple. I have already sensed the good friendship between these two people from the very beginning. ^_^ I hope they remain good buddies forever. ^_^

mcn said...

That's why I love YS the most. He seems to be very shy but he does care for the rest of the members SINCERELY.

His future girlfriend will be very lucky because he seems to care a lot for those people close to him.

And yes, I must say YS is my top 1 among the members...next to HJL, HJB, PJM and KKJ (2 -5 in order)

YS hwaiting! :)

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

Kate! This is Luna... i love hyunsaeng couple! :)
i just wish you were at the NOV 7 meet-up.. it was so great to be with your co-fan girls

by the way, i just read your comment on tsph regarding posting my wallpapers... sure sure! i am so greatful if there's someone who appreciates my work :)

phtriples said...

Hyun Saeng fighting! i wish we could see more of their interaction, huh guys? :)

Mikai said...

Hmmm i dunno which interpretation is right but what i've read/understand from what leader said is that he was never been tired of shopping before but its only that time he felt weak that he can't even walk so he decided to go to the hospital...

I like them as the CURRY COUPLE ^_^ (so sweet of Young Saeng for staying with leader in times leader felt outcast and lonely). And if i were there i would love to eat with him hehehehe its just an airborne disease I'll just ask him to cover his mouth when he sneeze or cough ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here