Who here doesn't love seeing the SS501 boys doing AEGYO and acting cute? I'm sure we all do... but who do you think does the CUTEST AEGYO? During their guesting in KBS Champagne show, the boys were asked to do an aegyo. After drooling and staring at the GIF's below, take a couple of seconds and answer this poll:


PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK PICTURES!
IF TAKING OUT, DOWNLOAD ALL 5 AND UPLOAD INTO YOUR OWN IMAGE HOSTING!


Kim Hyun Joong



Heo Young Saeng


Kim Kyu Jong


Park Jung Min


Kim Hyung Jun

Credit: SS601.com

4 comments:

Mikai said...

I don't have to select ^_^ because even without seeing those aegyo pose of other members. My mind and heart have already chosen LEADER ^_^ I love everything about him hehehe

phtriples said...

hehehe, i actually find young saeng cuter in this aegyo. but leader is way cuter when he did that aegyo for hwang bo in WGM. :)

Mikai said...

Oh yeah i remember that aegyo I first saw it in his MV "She laughed" with Kyu. And I agree Otter's cute in that aegyo but still I will settle for Joongie ^_^

Karren168 said...

How can someone (SS501 Men) be sooo good-looking & sooo adorable/cute?...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here