SS501 weren't at Inkigayo today because they attended the Nong Shim 2009 Love Sharing Concert. I wasn't able to watch the show live, since I've been kinda busy, but at least we have YouTube to rely on. Thanks to Shirley for this upload! I love seeing the boys in different outfits every time they perform. Makes us want to look forward to the next performance. I love Maknae's hair here! I hope he keeps the black hair look, it suits him better. I also noticed Kyu's hair here looks a bit ruffled. So handsome. Enjoy the video!

SS501 "Love Like This" + "With Love" Ending Performance at Love Sharing Concert
Video Uploader: WWloveHJ@YouTube









During rehearsals, Hyung Jun holding the lyrics of ending song "With Love" ^^




Credits: as tagged on pics

3 comments:

Unknown said...

they look so good in darker colored outfits, makes them less of a teeny bopper group, but they look good in almost anything they wear anyway. thanks for posting ^_^

phtriples said...

you're right marge, they look absolutely good whatever they wear. but yeah, this is one of my favorite outfits so far. ^_^

Cris Alisasis said...

Leader's first picture on the left screams cuteness. ^_^

I like their outfits recently, shows how much they've matured. ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here