Do you guys miss SETI? I know I do. So I was really glad when I saw this video from Shirley. It's a 6:13 min video of NG cuts from SETI. We've seen Kyu on camera acting, now let's see what went on behind the scenes during their filming. My heart raced when they were filming the kissing scene in the middle of the road. Awww, Kyu. You are so FINE!

SS501 Kim Kyu Jong NG Cuts on SETI

And here are Episodes 10 - 16 of SETI, comics version as subbed by reena29lim. Thanks again reena! All done! :)

Episode 10 SETI Comics + Web Toon

Episode 11 SETI Comics + Web Toon

Episode 12 SETI Comics + Web Toon

Episode 13 SETI Comics + Web Toon

Episode 14 SETI Comics + Web Toon

Episode 15 SETI Comics + Web Toon

Episode 16 SETI Comics + Web Toon
Video Uploader: reena29lim@YouTube

1 comments:

LHL said...

the last 3 ep are out already...
can go reena29lim utube channel to get it :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here