Okay... just so you know, I'm SS501-biased. But I've got a special request from a dear friend, which I can't say no to, so I'm posting this here... :) it's FT Island Live in Manila. So for Filipinos who like this group, it's your chance to see them! I just really wish that next time, I'll be posting a poster here of SS501 Live in Manila!

SpinManila Inc. is glad to launch www.ftislandmanila.com. This site contains everything you need to know about the first ever K-Pop Showcase in the Philippines, FTIsland Manila 2010 Showcase at the PICC Plenary Hall on March 6, 2010. You can also start reserving your tickets on this site. Limited seats only. Reserve your tickets now!

3 comments:

akee said...

thanks super sis! :)

next time, sana nga SS501 naman! Pero sana masuportahan din ang FT Island dito sa Pinas!

thanks ulit!<3

cherrymay_1215 said...

i hope for that too!!!
that ss5o1 will hold a concert here!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow.SS501 naman. *wishing* lol
i'm hoping that my wish will come true.. ^_^
uhm.. thanks for posting, i'm a also a fan of FTI so it's really a big help. TNX. \

-juriz

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here