It's been quiet again in the news front... while we wait for more news from the boys, let me just share with you a short fan account by a Korean TS. Hyun Joong's 4Dness strikes again!

Here is the story:

Korean TS: Hyun Joong oppa, where is Jae Joong oppa?

Hyun Joong: I am not sure. (Hyun Joong gave me his signature, then I saw him talking on the phone, seems like he was calling Jae Joong )

Hyun Joong: Hyung, where are you?

Jae Joong: I am at 압구정동 Apgujeong-dong, anything?

Hyun Joong: Nothing, I will call you back later.

Hyun Joong: (Hung up the phone and talked to me) He says he is at 압구정동 Apgujeong-dong hehe.

Credits: Daum Blog + (Chinese translation) xinhm@hyunjoongchina.com + (English translation) ss501fighting

4 comments:

elen122207 said...

wahahaha...leaderrrr....your soooo cuteeee!!! haha..

jovelyn said...

He's naughty. Sabihin ba naman kung nasan si Jae-joong.

Anonymous said...

well if he will not be like that he's not hyun joong anymore ha ha ha leader is really funny ha ha ha....

Anonymous said...

owww.. ommmmoo...

it's so sweet.. aigooo... that's whay i love him so much.. keke

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here